Thank you for showing interest in our Child Development Centers. Here at Overhills Child Development Center we proudly offer the following for children and parents.
· Quality Care for all children ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
- Two locations in Spring Lake, the larger facility is located at 751 Lillington Highway which is directly across from Walmart on Hwy 210. Our smaller facility is seated in a small Overhills Community on Sierra Trail. We purposely chose these locations along the main traffic artery into Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, Sanford, Spring Lake, Harnett and Cumberland County.
- We have extended business hours from 5:00 am - 11:00 pm, including weekends for parents who have challenging work schedules or extended transit times.
- Our challenging curriculum is developed by professional educators, and adapted by our teachers according to themes and developmental milestones.
- Meals and snacks are included in our tuition. We provide breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner.
- For children with food allergies, we have developed an ingenious system to carefully manage your child's meals.
- Our Multipurpose Room is used based on need, it serves as a media center; indoor gym; music and dance center; audio center; as well as a homework center.
- We have three age-appropriate playgrounds so that children are playing with kids their own age on equipment that is best suited for their age.
- Most Before and After School programs force children into shared space with other programs. We have over 1600 sq footage dedicated to the Before and After School program. They also enjoy the largest of our playgrounds, which includes a basketball area and plenty of room for kickball, soccer, obstacle courses, jump ropes, etc. We also separate children in age groups since 6 year olds can have different interests and conversations than that of an 11 year old child.
At Overhills Child Development Center, we share a common desire with parents, which is to provide the absolute best for the children. Our quality teachers, creative and fun educational programs make us stand above our competitors.
We love children and are dedicated to making our child development center a great success. Our door is always open for parents to come and discuss their needs, ask questions, give suggestions and comments. We encourage you to come take a tour and meet the staff. We are confident that you will agree our child development is a good nurturing educational environment for your child!
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Thank you again.